First of all, I wish you a very happy new year! ‘May your year be filled with magic and dreams and the dash of craziness. I hope you read fine books and find someone who thinks you are wonderful and don’t forget to make some art- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope somewhere in this year you surprise yourself!’ someone wished me a happy new year with these words and I think this is the best way you can wish anyone for a great year ahead. So I extend my greetings to you too with the above words.
So to begin with I was never too big on resolutions, but maybe now is the time to try if they work.
- Live everyday to the best. Make a difference in someone’s life.
- Happiness and smile.
- Write,read, draw and travel.
- KA sees light this year.
- Non-accommodating and stubborn. Zero tolerance for nonsense and rudeness.
- Work and fun.
- Believe/Trust. Believe/Trust completely.
- Go crazy.
- Learn to swim.
- Atleast one adventure sport.
- Spend wisely and choose carefully.
- Face life’s challenges without losing courage and faith.
- Meaningful conversations and worthy bonds.
- Question without fear.
- Time with those who care, flush out trial for those who don’t.
- Kindness, spontanity and love.
- Mumbai, Bangalore and New York.
- Academics and co-curriculars.
- Family and support.
- New experiences and friends.
- Understand and not judge.
- Listen to a bit of mockery/criticism but walk off if it even hurts a bit. Give it back with interest.
I am just about to finish and I just received a surprise new year present from my neighbour.
My first day of new year was brilliant 🙂 How was yours?